Meet Our Consultants
- Marie Golden, MSHR, MCCTalent Management ConsultantMarie Golden specializes in serving executives that are committed to inspiring excellence in their teams. She has 15 years of expertise in coaching executives and emerging leaders, holding the Master Certified Coach designation. Ms. Golden earned her Master’s degree in HR Development from Vanderbilt University. Marie utilizes extensive design of competency models, customized assessments and focused learning tools, assisting her clients to become their best and evoke similar results in others.
Marie is a certified consultant for our codified program: Manager as Coach Learning Series (MACLS). This program was designed to shift the thinking and behaviors of leaders from disciplinarian to coach. MACLS helps participants transport into coaches. Using adult learning principles, MACLS provides practical knowledge and essential resources to improve both individual and organizational performance. Structured and succinct experiential sessions, delivered over a span of time, allow the participants to immediately transfer learning into daily practice. Tailoring this program to the organization’s specific needs further enhances its relevancy, sustainability and impact on business performance.Read moreRead less
- Terry Humphrey, ACCExecutive Coaching ConsultantTerry Humphrey is a recognized expert in developing exceptional leaders and teams. For over 25 years, Ms. Humphrey has provided coaching and consulting services to organizations of all sizes. Terry’s expertise has been developed through working with a diverse set of individuals and teams, along with classroom training and public speaking experience. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Vanderbilt University and the International Coaches Federation’s Associate Certified Coaching (ACC) designation.Read moreRead less
- Dan Haile, CPA, PCCExecutive Coaching ConsultantDan is a certified Executive Coach with two decades of Fortune 100 experience. His approach is to collaborate with executives to strengthen leadership skill set. Dan is certified in both Hogan Assessment inventories and the Leadership Agility 360 assessment instrument; additionally, he is a Certified Model-Netics® Instructor. His client portfolio includes: Corrections Corporation of America (CCA), Fifth Third Bank, Bridgestone, Ingram Industries, Vanderbilt University and Capella Healthcare.Read moreRead less
- Marc A. Wolfe, ACCExecutive Coaching ConsultantAs a “Chief Thought Provoker,” Marc sees the world of business with a vision of what it can be versus where it is today. A certified International Coach Federation (ICF) executive coach, he is passionate about assisting businesses and working with executives to enhance professional success. Marc developed his unique forward-motion strategy through his business experience, having consulted with medical professionals, creative thinkers, and corporate executives. Mr. Wolfe’s client list includes Becton Dickinson, CNBC, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, Dave Ramsey and others.Read moreRead less
- Mark Robertson, MEd., PCCProfessional Certified CoachMark Robertson is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) who supports leaders in creating organizations built on a foundation of integrity and trust, clear communication and impeccable teamwork.
For the past 15 years Mark has been practicing as an Executive and Personal Coach, as well as a Workshop Leader in Nashville, TN. His clients include: Olympus Surgical Technologies America, Bridgestone, Schneider Electric, Ingram Content Group, Ingram Barge, Tri Star Services, LLC, Blue Cross Blue Shield, BlueCare, MissionPoint Healthcare, MedSolutions, Inc., Huron Consulting, Arthur Andersen - Business Consulting Group, emdeon, PICA Group, e+ Cancer Care, CHD Meridian Healthcare, The Frist Center for the Visual Arts, Gordian Health Solutions, Kroll Background Screening, Maritz, EMI CMG, SSM Healthcare, St. Thomas Health Services, Social Security Administration, Sprint PCS, Vanderbilt University Owen School, and Belmont University Center for Executive Education.
Since 2001, Mark has been coaching executives and leaders, as well as their leadership teams and employees, to rebuild and strengthen trust in their working relationships, enhance and improve the quality of their conversational skills, dramatically improve their ability to coordinate action across and within teams, design their own mood and the morale of the people within their organization and create an organization built on a network of strong, productive relationships.
In addition to Executive Coaching, Mark is also a workshop facilitator and has led hundreds of educational workshops since 1998, to thousands of people in organizations, with an emphasis on topics such as powerful leadership and management, creating cultures of commitment and accountability, and the art of powerful conversations.
Mark is a Professional Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation (ICF), a Newfield Certified Ontological Coach, a Program Coach for Newfield Network since 2003 and a graduate of the Newfield Network Graduate Coaching Program in 2001. Mark is also certified in the Hogan Leadership Forecast Series and Lominger VOICES360 assessment tools.
Mark holds a BS in Electrical Engineering from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville and a M.Ed. in Human Development Counseling from Peabody College, Vanderbilt University.
Mark has served as President of The Tennessee Coaches Alliance, as well as on the Board of Directors of Hands On Nashville and The Davidson County UT Alumni Association.Read moreRead less
- Alyce MeadorsOutplacement ConsultantAlyce Meadors is an Outplacement Consultant for our Outplacement division. Alyce has over 30 years of experience in all aspects of Human Resources. She has gained extensive experience in outplacement and career transition services from her employment in a diverse compliment of industries and sizes of organizations from non-profit to Fortune 100, providing direction and support to management and staff during workforce reductions due to acquisition, restructure and dissolution. She held positions of increasing responsibility at respected organizations such as the United Methodist Publishing House, Boatmen’s Bank (NationsBank/BOA), Purina Mills (British Petroleum), Coopers & Lybrand and the City of Indianapolis. Alyce’s experience includes providing transition coaching and assistance in both the employer and consulting capacities. She has a unique perspective and compassion with the real life experiences of persons affected by unanticipated or unwanted job loss.
Alyce is a native of Indiana whose family roots lie in Tennessee, where she and her husband now call home and own a vacation retreat. She holds a law degree from Indiana University and a degree in Education and Sociology from Ball State University. She has a passion for life coaching, and is a certified yoga teacher.Read moreRead less
- Vince BarnesOutplacement ConsultantVince Barnes has over 20 years experience in Human Resources at the Manager and Director level. He has worked in health care, manufacturing, state government and the insurance industry. Vince has crafted and implemented on boarding and employee engagement programs and has a passion for engaging people to do their best for a company. He has also been involved in restructuring, re-engineering and downsizing within multiple industries. He is passionate about helping people to understand how they contribute to a companies goals and objectives and the importance of career and succession planning.
Vince is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM) and a retired Lieutenant Colonel from the US Army. He is a SHRM-Senior Certified Professional (SCP) and a Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR). Vince is active with St Phillips Church in Franklin, TN.Read moreRead less
- Jane Trice, M.Ed.Outplacement ConsultantJane Trice brings to the team over twenty years of talent management and organizational development accomplishments for global Fortune 100 firms in the financial, transportation, and healthcare industries. At both JPMorgan Chase and Continental Airlines, Jane worked with senior executives to construct talent development programs that leveraged employee strengths to exceed performance goals. Jane led teams of up to 115 professionals on four continents. Jane earned a B.S. in Education and M.Ed. in Guidance and Counseling at Lamar University. As an agile learner, Jane continuously investigates new research and techniques to help people discover their best selves and how to apply their unique talents in the workplace.
In her spare time, Jane enjoys snow skiing, animals, art museums, and learning new things.Read moreRead less
- Erica ArmstrongCareer Coach ConsultantErica Armstrong specializes in the design and implementation of organizational development and training programs. Her work is heavily focused on helping individuals, teams and organizations increase their capability to learn and improve continuously. Erica has implemented leadership development, employee engagement, and on boarding programs for organizations in Ohio such as Rittal Corporation, Time Warner Cable and Fifth Third Bank.
Erica received her Bachelor's degree from Wright State University and M.Ed. in Human Resource Development form Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio. Erica enjoys watching Musketeer basketball, visiting museums and exploring new cities.Read moreRead less