Building and Sustaining a Coaching Culture
Creating a culture where employees are inspired, encouraged and rewarded for success – a coaching culture – accelerates organizational success.
Effectively coaching others to achieve their full potential is a requirement for organizations to succeed in today’s challenging environment. Yet coaching is one of the most overlooked skills. With CPI’s Manager as Coach Learning Series (MACLS), line supervisors to executives gain the ability to coach, build trust, and conduct constructive conversations that develop and engage employees to drive organizational performance.
Manager as Coach Learning Series Specifics
MACLS transforms participants into coaches. Using adult learning principles, MACLS provides practical knowledge and essential resources to improve both individual and organizational performances. Structured and succinct experiential sessions, delivered over a span of time, allow participants to immediately transfer learning into practice. Tailoring MACLS to the organization’s specific needs further enhances its relevancy, sustainability, and impact on business performance.
- Discover the value of becoming a coach to inspire excellence in others
- Develop and enhance the skills, qualities, and behaviors of an effective coach
- Gain the confidence and skills to initiate impactful coaching conversations
- Build better leaders for today and tomorrow
- Improve employee engagement, productivity, accountability, and profitability
- Build and sustain a coaching culture to deliver greater organizational success for years to come
The program is relevant to leaders at every level in an organization and the progressive learning series begins with 2.5 days of instruction spread out over three months. Individual coaching and peer group coaching continue the learning beyond the classroom, resulting in significant and sustainable development of the leader’s coaching abilities.
Let Plumlee & Associates / CPI: Middle Tennessee help your organization embrace learning and development that produces results.