What’s the difference between filling an open position and finding top tier talent? The former carries a high turnover risk. The latter contributes to profitability and accomplishment of business objectives. As a preferred provider of recruiting solutions, we partner with leading companies seeking quality candidates and source top tier talent to fit their culture and position requirements. This approach enables us to find the talent needed to give our clients a competitive edge.
At Plumlee & Associates, we take the hassle out of the recruitment process by completing the following:
- We source, screen, and select the best matches, shortening the time it takes to hire high-quality talent.
- We conduct reference checks and deliver other HR solutions. Our proven process is built around up-front preparation, broad-ranging research efforts, and highly accurate selection methods.
- Most importantly, our process is logically and strategically aligned to your organizational priorities.
- Through our preferred membership in the Top Echelon Network, we are able to deliver more qualified candidates faster through a national network of over 1,000 recruiters.
Why partner with Plumlee & Associates?
#1: We get results. Our success metrics on leading indicators are superior compared to the national averages. Our clients benefit from our 95% completion rate versus the industry average of 65%; our searches average 71 days to fill against the industry average of 120 days; and our executive retention rate is 94% after 12 months, a direct result of the focus we place on finding candidates that “cultural fit/match.”
#2: Our Executive Recruiters are consistently recognized by our clients for providing a highly qualified slate of candidates and those selected are retained and promoted ahead of other peers.
#3: We take great pride in receiving words of appreciation from clients and candidates alike. See what our clients and candidates say about us.
Our Search Offerings
This search is the highest priority for your organization: organizational flux, recent executive departure, need for confidentiality and/or new business lines or initiatives pending. You need timely results without sacrificing quality. Allow us to partner with you and your senior leadership.
This search is generally utilized for Vice President thru the C-Suite leadership roles.
Our fees are market competitive, ranging from 27% to 30% of first-year total compensation. Based on our structure as a boutique firm, we are able to complete this search project in 9 to 12 weeks, well ahead of the industry average of 17 weeks.
This search is very important to your organization; this may be a leader in Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or Human Resources.
This search is generally utilized for Senior Manager through Senior Director roles in professional functions.
Our fees are market competitive, ranging from 24% to 26% of first-year total compensation. Based on our skill and team synergy, we are able to complete this search project in 8 to 10 weeks, well ahead of the industry average of 17 weeks.
Exclusive Contingency Search
This search may not be an urgent one for your organization; this may be a senior staff member in Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or Human Resources. Again, brand image and control is important; multiple firms working on a single requisition generally hurts a company’s reputation and leads to a confused set of candidates in some instances.
Our fees are market competitive, ranging from 23% to 25% of first year initial compensation. This offering is for new clients only.
Search Case Studies
Case Study 1:
Newly Acquired Organization in Middle Tennessee
- Newly acquired company with parent based out of state
- Multiple sales roles (high travel, market average compensation) open 6+ months
- Engaged Search strategy developed in partnership with client
- Vetted 3-4 candidates per open territory (6 overall sales regions)
- All hands on deck approach; leveraged our Top Echelon relationships
- Filled all six positions over 45 day period
- Three of the six hires are currently exceeding sales metrics with our client
- Territories included: Atlanta GA | Pittsburgh PA | Denver CO | Kansas City MO | Los Angeles CA | Phoenix AZ
Case Study 2:
Growing Williamson County Manufacturing Client
- New CEO began top-grading talent in spring 2015
- Areas of focus: executive administration, human resources, marketing
- Offered Engaged Search as the ideal solution to focus the client’s hiring managers and our recruiting teams
- Client appreciated the focus while maintaining the flexibility in the off-chance a search did not reach a successful outcome
- One CEO Executive Administrative Assistant search resulted in 2 hires
- Filled three critical strategic marketing roles in 60 days
- Completed important HR Leadership searches in CA and GA in under 9 weeks each
- In late 2016, filled an urgent HR Leadership role in the Carolinas