What is Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)?
- RPO is a partnership between a client company with regular and consistent recruiting needs and a recruiting firm offering services in which the RPO buyer’s brand is being promoted instead of the external talent acquisition firm.
What is the strategic value of a RPO?
- Recruiting, employee turnover and inconsistent branding poses a significant cost to an organization’s bottom line. Outsource for less!
- Allows the client organization more time to focus on core business activities.
- An RPO can be deployed very quickly; it can expand or contract in size in conjunction with the client’s business needs.
- The recruitment process has become difficult, complex, and strategic with the advances in technology and social media. Outsource it to firm who has extensive expertise in all of these critical areas.
Plumlee & Associates RPO Services:
- Full life-cycle RPO
- Selective RPO
- Project-based RPO
- Managed Contract Services
- Sourcing and Screening Programs